As a means to further improve the quality of public service delivery in Nigeria, the institute has introduced a handful of online professional courses from the world’s best universities and institutions which are all free to access.
The Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN) is the central learning institution for the Nigerian Public Service, and plays a pivotal role in developing people for a first class public service. The Institute offers a comprehensive suite of programmes that build strategic capacity in the public service, focusing particularly on core areas in public governance, leadership, public administration and management.
PSIN works closely with central government and public sector agencies to embed values, communicate with public sector organizations as well as academia and international government agencies on best practices and experiences in leadership, policy development, public administration, and public reforms. PSIN will be the heart of learning excellence and development for the Nigerian Public Service.
The institution distinguishes itself by its practitioner-based training, research and development, and consultancy services: Public Policy and Governance, Public Sector Leadership, Public Administration and Management, and Public Sector Reform Initiatives.
Below are FREE courses for government employees in the public sector:
- Introduction to Solar Systems Astronomy
- Cosmopolitan Tang: Aristocratic Culture in China
- Leading With Effective Communication (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Get Beyond Work-Life Balance (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Dynamics and Control
- Economics: Consumer Demand
- Visualizing Postwar Tokyo, Part 2
- Introducción a la Estructura de la Materia
- Visualizing Postwar Tokyo, Part 1
- The Chemistry of Life
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- How to Code: Simple Data
- How to Code: Complex Data
- Analytics for Decision Making
- Exploring Humans’ Space: An Introduction to Geographicity
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making
- AP® Psychology – Course 5: Health and Behavior
- AP® Psychology – Course 1: What is Psychology?
- Financial Accounting Made Fun: Eliminating Your Fears
- Introduction to Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- AP® Psychology – Course 4: How Behavior Works
- AP® Psychology – Course 2: How the Brain Works
- AP® Psychology – Course 3: How the Mind Works
- AP® Psychology – Course 6: Exam Preparation & Review
To explore the courses visit the official website of PSIN.